Medical Cots By WestCot
Item # WCAPC
The Westcot Active Patient Care (APC) cot is the premier medical cot solution when the need for supporting surge capacity response programs at fixed hospitals or as temporary Field Operating Tables during Mobilized Hospital Activation is required.
This 28″ Tall (Procedure Height Bed) medical cot presents the patient at a height for professional healthcare Responder(s) to work comfortably during emergency response scenarios.
This revolutionary piece of equipment breaks down and stores away along with the Stow On Board IV Pole and Safety Rails which together account for a good portion of Responders medical dispatch needs. The Westcot medical field cots can be fully deployed in less than two minutes.
These medical cots provide space for people to lie down in emergency response or disaster relief situations. The fold-up medical cot is the perfect choice for active patient care of any kind.
Download our brochure or call the Integrity Medical Solutions team today to learn more about the Westcot medical cot for active patient care (APC).
Medical Cot For Active Patient Care (APC)
- 450 Lb. Working Capacity
- Spun Tube Ends
- Heavy Duty Leg Locks on all legs
- Reinforced Decking with Hook and Loop Springs
- Safety and Instructional Labeling
- Patient Restraint Belt
- Optional Stow on Board Safety Rails Available
- Mattress meets FED STD 1633 for Flammability
Comfort and Patient Benefits:
- Spring and Deck Design
- 2” Convoluted Foam Mattress
- 32” x 80” Sleeping Surface
- Active Patient Care Procedure Height – 28”
- 2 Position Trendelenburg Foot Elevator
- 5 Position Head Elevator with Locking Cord
- Lightweight Rust Proof Aluminum Frame – 38 lbs
- Folding Design for easy storage – 34” x 42” x 10”
- Optional Stow on Board IV Pole
- Water Proof, Antimicrobial, Soil Resistant Mattress
- Packed Inside Disposable Linen Set Available